Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm Quirky- Tag

Okay... so I'm suppose to list 6 quirky things about me.....

1. I don't do well with messes. What I mean is that when the house isn't clean and mostly uncluttered, I'm not happy or comfortable. Just ask Alayna...when she's baking in our kitchen, I'm constantly cleaning up behind her. It drives her nuts sometimes because I'm putting things away before she's done with them. Hehe....

2. Along that same line, when Joel and I are done cleaning the house...I get the urge to bake some cookies or something. My kitchen is clean, and I get the urge to make a mess! I know! It means another mess to clean up. (I do make a big mess!)

3. I'm always reading something. I can't go to sleep at night unless I do at least a little reading. Sometimes this means a loud thud as my book falls to the floor because I've fallen asleep!

4. I hate to write on the chalkboard. Always have. Don't know why. Just ask the Young Women in our ward. I do avoid it when possible.....kind of weird....

5. I don't know my cell phone number! I never call it! But don't ask me for the number when I'm on my cell phone....Jeepers- haven't figured out how to handle that!

6. I'm constantly straightening things that are even slightly crooked. Like...pictures on the wall, scatter rugs, dining room chairs, etc. -although I'm not obsessive about it. I should have a little level attached to my hip for convenience. (That kind of sounds obsessive, doesn't it?!)

Okay, so I tag Lynne Blaisdell and Heidi-I know-it's only two!

3 comments:

susanbrud said...

Diana, I am so happy to see your blog. Most of my children have them and I love to read them. Mabey soon I will be brave and start one. I remember getting your address to send you an announcment for becky's wedding and as usual miss placed it. Now the news is Robert is getting married November 21st. He has been dating her for about 2 years. I will try and call you later. Love you guys!!!!!!!!! say hi to your family.

The Karrens said...

You do have some wierd quirks, but you are amazing. I am very lucky to know you.

Linda said...

Not bad quirks at all comparatively. I have the same last quirk as you, (and I didn't used to). I have to straighten all the pillows, and they all have to line up with the patterns on the couch, and I have to check each frame also. (That started after living in EARTHQUAKE country.) I think that's a California quirk you have that's a little "hung"over. LOL Great Blog. Check out my 4th folder, 4th picture tag! You're it!