Sunday, October 26, 2008

Husband Tag

1. Where did you meet? In Montana- Knew who he was in High School-thought he was a stuck up snob- Thank heavens I was wrong!! :)

2. How long did you date before you got married? Close to 2 years

3. How long have you been married? Okay-this will age me! 30 years this November 4th!

4. What is your favorite feature of his? His strength!

5. What is your favorite quality of his? His sensitivity and-believe me- his humility.

6. Does he have a nick name for you? Nope.

7. What is his favorite color? 30 years and I can't answer that. Perhaps because he has never had a strong preference. Makes decorating and stuff much easier! ;)

8. What is his favorite food? Prime rib.

9. What is his favorite sport? Hockey- go San Jose Sharks!!

10. When was your first kiss? Can't remember for sure. But as shy as I was, it certainly wasn't the first date....Hehe.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Anything we do together- as long as it is stress free!

12. Do you have children? Yep-two. Caleb-25, and Alayna- 22.

13. Does he have a hidden talent? Trumpet playing, swimming, cooking, etc.

14. How old is he? The big 5-0. (I am younger than him-should that make me feel better?)

15. Who said I love you first? Probably him.

16. What is his favorite type of music? Classic rock-the best concert we ever went to was the Eagles!!!

17. What do you admire most about him? What a strong, kind, loving father and husband he is.

18. Do you think he will read this? Yeah- he just started looking over my shoulder. :(



I tag Meredith and Heidi! Go girls!!

3 comments:

The Karrens said...

Good Job Diana! That was fun reading. I didn't know Joel played the trumpet. That is neat. Great lesson today. I really enjoy your lessons. Thanks for doing the tag.

Linda said...

Hi Diana! Welcome to blogging. I recently changed a bit on my site and people wanted me to repost a few items. I'm so glad you found me. I'm so happy about Caleb and Alayna. I just recently began to learn to cook (the past 4 months) and I have such a great admiration for your family! Also, we went through a few things the past few years that made me wish I had been a much better neighbor to you. I hope you can forgive me someday. I have prayed for you many times that we would reconnect, so I could ask your forgiveness. You are a wonderful mother and a great friend. How in the world did you find me? (I'm glad you did).

Braden Bell said...

THat was really neat--and very true. What a great guy. I'm so glad to have him in our ward. I'll tell Mere she got tagged--and be curious to see what she says.