Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This is my first blog so I'll keep it short. Joel and I are truly blessed. Our son and daughter and their families live within 2 mins. from us. Can't beat that! Especially since we are new grandparents. Lukas was born Aug. 18th to Alayna & Vincent. He is a doll, of course, and we're having so much fun just cuddling him. It brings back memories of when Alayna and Caleb were just babies. How time flies! I'm just so thankful that my best friend, Joel, is right by my side enjoying it! We really like it here in Nashville even though it is far from where we both have spent our lives. Just hope our business will flourish. I know we've been blessed in many ways. That's it for now- will write more soon.

1 comment:

susanbrud said...

Hi Diana,
Thanks for writing. I need to check my e-mails more often. I am on my way to work so I don't have much time to read your blog. but i am very excited to. congratulations on being a new grandma!!!!!!!!!! It's great. I'm sure that is going to be one very spoiled child knowing you and Joel.
Talk to you later. I am excited to talk to you more. Miss and love you all. Say hi to the family.