Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Spectacular!


Our kids did a really sweet thing for our anniversary. They all scraped some money together and bought us tickets to the Rockettes' Christmas Spectacular show in Nashville. It was very thoughtful of them because they know we don't very often splurge on something like that for ourselves. So Friday night, Joel and I went to the show and thoroughly enjoyed it! It was such a fun production. The best part was at the very end when they had the living nativity scene- complete with camels, sheep, donkeys and beautiful costumes. I'll admit, I was kind of emotional. It was a beautiful tribute to Christ! The Grand Ole Opry House was full of people on their feet during the wonderful scriptural narration. What a great way to feel that fantastic holiday spirit! Thanks kids! You're each so awesome!!

3 comments:

Braden Bell said...

How fun! I have seen that nativity on the commercial and it looks amazing. Glad you got to do that. We had fun with Heidi and Caleb at our house last night.

The Karrens said...

I am so glad that you had a good time. It looks and sounds really fun!

Linda said...

WONDERFUL! I think that is awesome. I've always wanted to see the Rockettes! you DO have wonderful kids. That's very cool!